Shipping & Returns
GLOBAL SHIPPING GUIDE
We provide free standard international shipping on orders above $30 USD. Shipping takes approximately 15-40 business days depending on your location.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 situation, we are expecting shipment delays and we are working hard to bring down shipping times as fast as we can. We would like to thank you for your patience during this time.
The average processing time is 2 to 4 business days; however, please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year, national holidays, etc.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & DAMAGES
Q - Can I make changes to or cancel my order?
We will work hard to help you get your orders as fast as possible. So as soon as the payment is accepted and the order is confirmed, it is immediately in the process to be shipped. If you need change or cancel your order, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We’ll let you know what we can do.
Q - An item in my order was damaged in transit, What do I do?
Please email us email@example.com with your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item and we’ll be happy to help you.
Q - What happens if my package is lost?
If you don’t receive your package within 60 days, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and full name as soon as possible.
Q - What is your return policy?
- Refunds for Order Cancellations
We will make full refund for order cancellations, and usually the refund payment will take 2-4 days to your originally bank account.
- Refunds for non-delivery of items
- We will issue you a full refund if:
- You have not received your item 60 days after the order date
- The tracking for your items shows that the item has not been delivered to your address.
- For single item orders, we will refund you the cost of the item plus shipping.
- In the case of multi-item orders where you only receive one part of your order, we will refund you the cost of that part of the order which is not received, and the shipping costs in proportion to the number of orders not received
- Refunds of items significantly not as described
In very rare instances where your item arrives badly damaged or significantly not as described, our customer support team will require further evidence to initiate a refund to you. This includes photos, pictures and other material that we can use to verify that the item has arrived damaged or is significantly not as described.