The Sakura Pigma Micron Pens are suitable for hand lettering, bullet journaling and all types of drawing including illustration, graphic design, technical design and drafting. They are commonly used for shadows, stippling, hatching, outline drawings or any fine detailed work. Sakura Pigma Micron Pens are also suitable for use with drafting rulers and templates.
- Archival quality Pigma ink on non-coated paper
- Fade and chemical resistant
- Will not smear or feather when dry
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin
- Meets ACMI non-toxicity standards
- Use sizes 005 & 02 for outlining, details and light shadows, sizes 02, 03 and 05 to deepen and enhance details or shadows then sizes 05 and 08 for heavier bold outlines or shadows. In comparison the Sakura Pigma Micron Brush Pen has a flexible tip enabling you to create variable line widths simply by applying different pressure. This versatile pen is ideal for drawing and shading.
- Worldwide Tracked Shipping for all orders.Shipping time varies by location.
Europe/Oceania/South East Asia: 7-30 days
Other regions: 14-35 days
- Processing time 2 - 4 days
- Any items not received within 60 days qualify for our full refund or reship guarantee
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. Enjoy your shopping :-)